Purim was really celebrated in style this year with lots of fun and excitement throughout the day.
- We enjoyed a special Purim assembly with lots of singing and dancing
- Years 4, 5 & 6 listened to the whole Megilah being read by Rabbi Kleiman
- Nursery, Reception and Years 1, 2 & 3 enjoyed an entertaining Purim Pantomime as told by Miss Goldberg
- Put together their own Mishloach Manot to give to a surprise friend
- There was a competitive dodge ball game had between year groups and their teachers
- Classes decorated their classroom doors (see pictures!)
- Classes wrote their own Purim Poems!
All children had the opportunity to complete all 4 of the Purim Mitzvot:
- Listen to the Megilah
- Send Mishloach Manot
- Give Matanot La’Evyonim
- Enjoy a Seudah